ant-user mailing list archives

From Vikas Phonsa <VPho...@suz.com>
Subject ant-contrib-trycatch
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2003 17:20:34 GMT
Hi,
How do u abort a build. I am using ant-contrib try catch and if the task in
the try fails then the next task in the target should not be executed.

<trycatch property="foo" reference="bar">
		 <try>
   	<fail>The CVS Import Failed</fail>
<cvs cvsroot="${cvsRoot}" passfile="${pass.file}" failonerror="true">
			<commandline>
				<argument value="import"/>
				<argument value="-m"/>
				<argument value="${Manifest-Version}"/>
			</commandline>
		   </cvs>
		 </try>

		 <catch>
    <echo>${foo}</echo>
     </catch>
     </trycatch>

	 <manifest file="${manifest.file}">
     <attribute name="Built-By" value="${user.name}"/>
     	</manifest>

The manifest task should not be execute if the cvs task fails in the above
target.

Vikas