ant-user mailing list archives

From "Kevin G. Crocker" <...@rsssolutions.com>
Subject RE: Command Line Argument
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2003 13:32:21 GMT
You should be able to just call "ant Get Compile"

-----Original Message-----
From: Manav Ahuja [mailto:manav.ahuja@wipro.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2003 3:34 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: RE: Command Line Argument

This I am aware,  but may be then I couldn't put the requirement correctly...
  I want the user when running the "build.xml" specify
Ant -buildfile build.xml compile
OR
Ant -buildfile build.xml Get
OR
Ant -buildfile build.xml Rmic
Etc etc..

Hope now it is clear..And if I put the same into the targets can I do this demarcation
  means say I am fixing some bug and so I have changed some ten java files and so finally
only one or two jars will change. These java files donot need rmic..
  So what I want is that I run the "build.xml" file as

Ant -buildfile build.xml Get
Then
Ant -buildfile build.xml Compile.

  Since it doesnot need any other steps ..thats it. Since it is affecting only one jar so
I will create that manually and check...

Hope am clear this time ..
Any suggestions..

Cheers,
Manav