ant-user mailing list archives

From Nagarajan Murugesan <NMURUGE...@Selectica.com>
Subject Interactive task - How to mask a field
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2003 06:24:08 GMT
Hai All,

Can any one help me to solve my problem.

I am using <interactive> to get the information (to set the property) from
the user. Is there any way to mask some field in the input view say
password.

Where can I get the document for that? If any one used that can you help
me on that?

Here is model script:

<taskdef name="interactive"
classname="com.kasisoft.ant.interactive.Interactive"/>
	<target name="getuserinput">
		<interactive verbose="off">

			<input property ="uname" text="User Name"
type="string" value="franklin"/>
			<input property="upass" text="Password"
type="string" value="sd5"/>

		</interactive>
	</target>

I want to mask the password field when user enters that.

Thanks & Regards,
Nagarajan M.