ant-user mailing list archives

From "Hardacker, Andrew" <Andrew.Hardac...@Compuware.com>
Subject RE: Ant Copy
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2003 16:36:39 GMT
After the copy step, use a selector to delete unwanted files:

    <delete>
      <fileset dir="the_directory_to_clean_up">
        <not>
          <present targetdir="the_directory_to_sync_to"/>
        </not>
      </fileset>
    </delete>

(Thanks once again to JDA)

Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: Vikas Phonsa [mailto:VPhonsa@suz.com]
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2003 12:01 PM
To: 'Ant Users List'
Subject: RE: Ant Copy

Ok David,
I had read abt and worked with Ant copy task before I posted this message. I
understand its functions, but I have unique situation at hand so I was
looking for some means to achieve that, copy task or no copy task.

I know I could first delete all the files in the destination and then copy
to it so that the destination doesn't have the unwanted files anymore. But
that's not an option.