ant-user mailing list archives

From Nick Neuberger <Nick.Neuber...@sncc.com>
Subject E-Mail Test with A/V system test
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2003 19:53:19 GMT
Please ignore the e-mail.  I want to make sure this gets to the list.

Any Admin on the List, please let me know if I get "knocked" off the list
due to our Anti Virus / Firewall settings here.

Nick Neuberger
Programmer / Analyst
IS Department
Safety National Casualty Corporation

This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
identified in the alias address of this message and may contain confidential
distribution of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail message in error, please notify the sender immediately
by reply e-mail and delete this message from your system. Thank you.