ant-user mailing list archives

From Rosendahl Sten - stro <s...@im.se>
Subject RE: Pointers for using HttpUnit and WSAD 5.0 from Ant?
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2003 20:56:35 GMT

I guess that's about what WSAD does internally to launch apps within the WTE
but using a unique server-cfg.xml file. I'm not sure but I think you can
point to your own modified xml file.

BTW: the original setupCmdLine.bat (and all other IBM .bat files) does a
lousy job when the paths contains spaces :(

Sten