ant-user mailing list archives

From Rosendahl Sten - stro <s...@im.se>
Subject RE: Pointers for using HttpUnit and WSAD 5.0 from Ant?
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2003 17:05:24 GMT
I'm afraid with WebSphere 4.0, youll need to exec a WebSphere Tcl script
from Ant in order to install your ear file.
WAS 5.0 on the other hand uses the JMX API and this should make it possible
to write a native Ant task/script for installing your application. Maybe IBM
can provide some of the things you need already or somebody may want to
extend the built-in ServerDeploy task?

Sten