ant-user mailing list archives

From Pavel Shalashov <shalas...@nnov.tv>
Subject Ftp task: newer files upload
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2003 20:42:52 GMT
Hi All,

 I'm uploading my sources to the HPUX host by the Ant's ftp task as
 follows:

        <target name="ftp_upload">

                <ftp server="${ftp_remote_server}"
                    remotedir="${ftp_remote_dir}"
                        userid="${ftp_user}"
                        password="${ftp_pass}"
                        newer="yes"
                        verbose="yes"

                        <fileset dir=".">
                        <include name="*"/>
                        <exclude name="*.project"/>
                        <exclude name="*.xml"/>
                </fileset>
        </ftp>

        </target>

  The problem is that the task uploads not only the last changed
  files (newer="yes"). For some reason it transfers several files
  which were not changed since last upload.

  What i'm doing wrong? The correct behavior of the ftp task will
  greatly decrease build time...

  My sources are not in java if it makes sense.

--
Thanks,
 Pavel Shalashov