ant-user mailing list archives

From Matthias P. <groups.mpat...@gmx.de>
Subject output of exex-file
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2003 12:35:27 GMT
Hi,

I am executing a perl script with a <exec>-task. These scripts are
generating output with the "print"-function. This output would be very intersting for
me during the build. How can i force ant to show me these "print" output.

When using the "output"-attribute, in the output-file, nothing is written to
it.

Any ideas?

Matthias