ant-user mailing list archives

From Mark Jaffe <wizard...@earthlink.net>
Subject Can I use Ant to do CVS checkout of wild-card tags?
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2003 22:04:00 GMT
Our current release process uses PVCS and ant, pulling source on a "dev" tag then overlaying
with "ready-dev" tag. We are transitioning to CVS, and I wanted to migrate to a new development
model, where developers branch on change-codes (WRT-xxx) then tag them "ready-dev-WRT-xxx"
when they can go into the build. This means the Build Manager needs to do cummulative checkouts
from CVS for tags matching that pattern. Has anyone implemented such a process or knows if
it will work with ant?

Mark Jaffe
Sr. Member Appl. Staff
Verizon Wireless