ant-user mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <adam....@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: setting var's in a property file
Date Sun, 31 Aug 2003 13:27:18 GMT
I saw the replies but unless I'm a bad reader, I didn't see what seems
to me the most obvious way:

in your property file, define

rootpath=/some/directory/

and then when you want to use the full root property in your build.xml,
construct it so:

root=${rootpath}${now}

--
ant 1.6alpha + java 1.4.2 on Linux 2.4.20 RH9