ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jack J. Woehr" <...@purematrix.com>
Subject Re: Target executes despite 'unless'
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2003 20:56:36 GMT
Dominique Devienne wrote:

> Depends on the 'was.inited' property existence, not value... This is a usual
> trap. Test the value using <condition <istrue>>, in another target
> unfortunately. --DD

Well, I've looked at this more and it works okay in a small example. In my real
build file, I've got lots of ant and antcall tasks but none set inheritAll so they should
be by default inhering that "was.inited" property okay, right?

--
Jack J. Woehr      # You measure democracy by the freedom it
Senior Consultant  # gives its dissidents, not the freedom