ant-user mailing list archives

From Claudio Corsi <cco...@progress.com>
Subject Re: String replacement in a property?
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2003 21:45:17 GMT
# The "." will not be replaced because they are not path related
<path id="example.id">
    <pathelement path="${example}"/>
</path>

# This will create the example.new property with the "." replaced with "/"
<pathconvert targetos="unix" property="example.new" refid="example.id">
     <map from="." to="/" />
</pathconvert>