ant-user mailing list archives

From Daniel H A Lima <l...@cit.com.br>
Subject Delete task
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2003 17:06:20 GMT
    Hi guys, how are u ?

    How can i delete files in an "apply way behavior" ?
    I must delete all files .ext1 for which exist the corresponding
.ext2. Like :

a.ext1 (it would be removed because a.ext2 exists)
a.ext2
b.ext1 (it would NOT be removed)
c.ext1 (it would NOT be removed)
d.ext1 (it would be removed)
d.ext2
some_dir/z.ext1(it would NOT be removed)
some_dir/y.ext1(it would be removed)
some_dir/y.ext2

    I don't want to use apply (and rm or del commands) because i would
like to keep my build.xml as generic as possible (to run it under
Windows and Linux SOs). Any ideas ?

PS: I must use ANT 1.4.1.

                                    Thanks in advance.

Daniel Henrique Alves Lima, Software Engineer
CiT Systems - Software enabling  the e-world
lima@cit.com.br
http://www.cit.com.br
Phone: +55 19 3737 4596
       +55 19 3737 4500
Fax:   +55 19 3737 4501

"Spike once ask me... What does it take for a soldier to become a
 leader... What differentiates the two ?
 There is no difference. Sometimes certain soldiers are chosen to lead
 other soldiers. (...) But they never stop being soldiers.
 Because when the stakes are high... When the battle burns... When
 the death seems near... You either fight or your don't. You're either a
 soldier or you're not. (...) I'm a soldier. I fight. That's what i do."

	            Optimus Prime : TF - G1 : DW