ant-user mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <adam....@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject want a sub task with <ant dir="../.." to fill in properties in calling project
Date Sat, 23 Aug 2003 17:20:20 GMT
I have around ten projects and I have a couple of tasks that are common
to all of them.

One of these is the init task which does alot of property setting, for
instance for the deploy directories or the classpath refid.

I would like to have my init task in a single build.xml and call that
from each project's build.xml.

I'm trying this with the ant task, but the properties and refids that
the subproject sets are lost when the subproject is finished, and the
main project can't access them.

Is there a way of letting the main project see the settings that are
defined in the subproject?

thanks
Adam

--
ant 1.6alpha + java 1.4.2 on Linux 2.4.20 RH9