ant-user mailing list archives

From Simon Bretin <si...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: Ant Task - Details
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2003 06:51:43 GMT
Hi Andrei,

This means that the class you implemented is not available in the classpath.

Either you change your setup so that your be.unid.generate package is
available within your system classpath,
Either you slightly modify your <taskdef> definition, and add a
classpath child note containing this package.

Hope this helps,

Simon.

Andrei wrote:

>        Simon, i 've already done that, but i think something missing.
>This is what i've done so far.
>
>        I have a project containing the package  be.unid.generate and i want to write
an Ant Task to perform some things. I made a class named