ant-user mailing list archives

From Claudio Corsi <cco...@progress.com>
Subject Re: executing multiple files one by one
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2003 15:51:46 GMT
Nagarajan,

It seems that you are not including the optional task jar within your
classpath or within the ant lib directory.

I would also recommend that your distribution of ant contains the
foreach task.

I can not give you an example for the foreach task because I have never
used it and do not know where the documentation is located. This needs
to be answer by someone who does.

--Claudio