ant-user mailing list archives

From Christian Andersson ...@ofs.no>
Subject Re: Job Ads?
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2003 11:10:56 GMT
After reading some pro/con about job-offers in this mailing list, most
seem to be con for this.. however, the easiest sollution would be just
to create a new separate mailing list, jobs@ant.apache.org where all
jobb-offers could be mailed/forwarded to, and those that want to knwo
about jobs regarding ant would subscribe to that list, and those that
don't want, would not...

however providing a separate list for this might not be the best idea
either..

/Christian Andersson