ant-user mailing list archives

From Christian Andersson>
Subject Re: Job Ads?
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2003 11:10:56 GMT
After reading some pro/con about job-offers in this mailing list, most
seem to be con for this.. however, the easiest sollution would be just
to create a new separate mailing list, where all
jobb-offers could be mailed/forwarded to, and those that want to knwo
about jobs regarding ant would subscribe to that list, and those that
don't want, would not...

however providing a separate list for this might not be the best idea

/Christian Andersson

Conor MacNeill wrote:

> We'd like to get some feedback on whether job ads are something the user
> community is happy to see on this list.
> In general, such posts come from non-subscribers and therefore need to be
> approved by a list moderator before they will appear on the list. Currently
> the list moderators are Stefan and myself. We've let this one through to see
> how it goes. Let us know what you think?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message