ant-user mailing list archives

From Claudio Corsi <cco...@progress.com>
Subject Re: altering logger by target
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2003 15:33:28 GMT
David,

I have a suggestion that might help.

Implement your own version of the Logger, for examples extend the
DefaultLoggger.

Overide the targetStart and targetFinished method.

You then check for the the test.unit target.

At that point, you can update the OutputPrintStream and ErrorPrintStream
with your own that will be able to print the output more cleanly. I
would consider the PrintStream to redirect the output to the original
PrintStreams.

When you are then exiting the target, you can replace your
OutputPrintStream and ErrorPrintStream with the original ones.

Note, I have not tested this but it seems logical enough to work.

--Claudio