ant-user mailing list archives

From Daniel H A Lima <l...@cit.com.br>
Subject Ejbjar Task, Linux and Weblogic 6.1
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2003 17:12:05 GMT
    Hi guys, i need some help here:

    I'm getting an exception when i try to use ejbjar under Linux. Two
odd things about this error :

    1. When i run the same target (that uses ejbjar) on Windows,
everything works fine.
    2. Under Linux, ejbjar task fails only when subdirectories are
scanned to search deployment descriptors, like :

     ***** This will fail *****
     [ejbjar descriptordir="src" srcdir="classes" flatdestdir="true"]
            [include name="**/subdirectory/**/*-ejb-jar.xml"/]

     ****** This will work ******
     [ejbjar descriptordir="src/deploy_descs_dir" srcdir="classes"]
            [include name="**/Some-ejb-jar.xml"/]

     The error msg is strange :

   [ejbjar] Resolved -//BEA Systems, Inc.//DTD WebLogic 6.0.0 EJB//EN to
local file etc/weblogic600-ejb-jar.dtd
   [ejbjar] building MyEJB.jar with 2 files
   [ejbjar] adding file 'META-INF/ejb-jar.xml'
   [ejbjar] adding file 'META-INF/weblogic-ejb-jar.xml'
   +Task: java
   [ejbjar] Unrecognized publicId -//BEA Systems, Inc.//DTD WebLogic
6.0.0 EJB//EN - using EJB 1.1 compiler
The ' characters around the executable and arguments are
not part of the command.
     [ejbc] weblogic.utils.AssertionError: ***** ASSERTION FAILED *****[
Couldn't find a bean called MyEJB ]
     [ejbc]     at weblogic.utils.Debug.assert(Debug.java:84)
     [ejbc]     at
weblogic.ejb20.dd.xml.WLDD51Helper.initialize(WLDD51Helper.java:67)

    I've tried 2 differente versions of ANT (1.4.1 and 1.5.2) and the
problema still remains.
    Under Windows the two versions of ANT work fine. Any glue ? Can
Weblogic be the problem ?

Daniel Henrique Alves Lima, Software Engineer
CiT Systems - Software enabling  the e-world
lima@cit.com.br
http://www.cit.com.br
Phone: +55 19 3737 4596
       +55 19 3737 4500
Fax:   +55 19 3737 4501

"Spike once ask me... What does it take for a soldier to become a
 leader... What differentiates the two ?
 There is no difference. Sometimes certain soldiers are chosen to lead
 other soldiers. (...) But they never stop being soldiers.
 Because when the stakes are high... When the battle burns... When
 the death seems near... You either fight or your don't. You're either a
 soldier or you're not. (...) I'm a soldier. I fight. That's what i do."

	            Optimus Prime : TF - G1 : DW