ant-user mailing list archives

From "Mattos, John" <jmat...@Indemand.com>
Subject RE: CVS Over SSH - Setting the Protocol?
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2003 15:56:17 GMT
Antoine

Any idea how I can get  the "ssh.exe -1" to work? It's giving me "no such
file or directory"

John

-----Original Message-----
From: Antoine Levy-Lambert [mailto:antoine@antbuild.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2003 10:43 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: CVS Over SSH - Setting the Protocol?

How do you do it when you interact with cvs from the command line ?
Ant is using a command line cvs client, so if you set a special environment
variable to make your command line client use SSH version 1, then you should
set the same env var in the environment where ant is running.
Out of my head, there is also a cvsrsh attribute for cvs tasks in ant, if
you have a special setting for this in your shell to force ssh version 1,
you might want to use it too. Actually try to set the cvsrsh attribute to
'ssh -1' (I hope there will not be an issue with the embedded space, these
are killers).
Antoine