ant-user mailing list archives

From "Anderson, Robert H - MWT" <Anderson.Rob...@menlolog.com>
Subject RE: ant and clearcase
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 19:27:07 GMT
It has been almost a year since I have used clearcase, so this answere may
be outdated. If I remember correctly it is not as easy to update to a given
baseline in clearcase as it is with other CM tools. You bassically need to
either define a new view that is configured to load the baseline you want,
or change the configuration of whatever view you wish to use so that it
loads the baseline you want. To do this with ant is probably not possible at
this time. I hope this helps.

-Rob Anderson

-----Original Message-----
From: Rakeesh_Shringi@capgroup.com [mailto:Rakeesh_Shringi@capgroup.com]
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2003 10:17 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: ant and clearcase

Hi,

Can anyone help me in ant and clear case integration.
I was using vss before and my script looks like.

<target name="cond-vss" if="vss">
          <exec executable="ss">
               <arg value="Get"/>
               <arg value="-R"/>
               <arg value="-I-Y"/>
               <arg value="-Ytis,tis"/>
               <arg value="$/${project}"/>
          </exec>
          </target>
     <target name="cond-label" if="label">
          <exec executable="ss">
               <arg value="Get"/>
               <arg value="-R"/>
               <arg value="-I-Y"/>
               <arg value="-VL${label}"/>
               <arg value="-Ytis,tis"/>
               <arg value="$/${project}"/>
          </exec>
     </target>

Can anyone tell me what is the equivalent of this for clearcase.

Thanks
Rakesh Shringi