ant-user mailing list archives

From "Anderson, Robert H - MWT" <Anderson.Rob...@menlolog.com>
Subject RE: Ant Pretty Build...
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2003 17:33:18 GMT
This is neat. It would be better if there were a place to enter command line
options. I have targets that depend on properties that are set on the
command line like "-Dproject=humpty -Dtag=humpty_hump -Denv=qa". Of course,
I could use the input task to collect that info if it is not specified on
the command line. Just some thoughts.

-Rob Anderson

-----Original Message-----
From: Charbel BITAR [mailto:antprettybuild@free.fr]
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2003 4:59 AM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Cc: bodewig@apache.org
Subject: Ant Pretty Build...

Hello,
For all Windows users take a look at this cool utility for Ant.

Ant Pretty Build is a tool to show and run ant buildfiles directly from
within
a browser window.
It consists of a single XSL file that will generate, on the fly, from
buildfile, a pretty interface
showing project name, description, properties and targets, etc. allowing to
run
the whole project,
or run selected targets in a specific order.

The tool and its documentation are available here:
http://antprettybuild.free.fr

Feel free to send any comment.
I will greatly appreciate your feedback.
Thank you.

--
Charbel