ant-user mailing list archives

From "Anderson, Robert H - MWT" <Anderson.Rob...@menlolog.com>
Subject RE: SCP -> Secure file transfer with ant
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2003 18:06:56 GMT
+1 The cygwin sshd is great.

-Rob Anderson

-----Original Message-----
From: Antoine Levy-Lambert [mailto:antoine@antbuild.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2003 9:49 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: SCP -> Secure file transfer with ant

You can install cygwin on NT.
cygwin contains an ssh client, *** and also a ssh daemon if you want to turn
your NT machine into the host *** The cherry on the cake : the ssh daemon
can be installed as service.

There are other ssh implementations for Windows, but I am personally happy
with the cygwin version. I am using it a lot as client with UNIX machines
being servers, it works fantastic, including ssh mode in xemacs, ...

Cheers,
Antoine