ant-user mailing list archives

From "Anderson, Robert H - MWT" <Anderson.Rob...@menlolog.com>
Subject RE: Job Ads?
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2003 16:32:20 GMT
I would say no to job ads on the ant user list. If people are interested in
seeing job ads, perhaps an ant-jobs list should be created.

-Rob Anderson

-----Original Message-----
From: Conor MacNeill [mailto:conor@cortexebusiness.com.au]
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2003 12:13 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Job Ads?

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 04:49 pm, abba_test wrote:
> Jakarta ANT, Make Experts needed  for CMM level 5
>
> Skills : Build Tools like Jakarta Ant, Make

We'd like to get some feedback on whether job ads are something the user
community is happy to see on this list.

In general, such posts come from non-subscribers and therefore need to be
approved by a list moderator before they will appear on the list. Currently
the list moderators are Stefan and myself. We've let this one through to see

how it goes. Let us know what you think?

Thanks
Conor