ant-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: build.xml snippet used from code
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2003 21:18:20 GMT
Well, that gives me an answer... "no."  More
importantly your attitude validates my desire for such
a thing, and for that I thank you indeed.

Meanwhile, as predicted, I have gone ahead and
produced the alternative code for what I was trying to
do.  Maybe this is a feature for Ant 2, or some
third-party generated task framework designed for
extension.

Thanks,
Matt