ant-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject build.xml snippet used from code
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2003 18:43:57 GMT
This is just a lazy question, but has anyone ever
figured a way to process an entity from an XML snippet
from a custom task, for example?  Specifically, I have
a filterchain doing exactly what I want it to, and
wouldn't it be easier to set it up from the XML I've
already written than to re-code by hand?  Of course, I
will probably have that code written by the time any
response comes through, but maybe some other
application for this concept exists for which the
alternative would be much more cumbersome.

-Matt