ant-user mailing list archives

From Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject Job Ads?
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2003 07:13:23 GMT
On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 04:49 pm, abba_test wrote:
> Jakarta ANT, Make Experts needed  for CMM level 5
>
> Skills : Build Tools like Jakarta Ant, Make

We'd like to get some feedback on whether job ads are something the user
community is happy to see on this list.

In general, such posts come from non-subscribers and therefore need to be
approved by a list moderator before they will appear on the list. Currently
the list moderators are Stefan and myself. We've let this one through to see
how it goes. Let us know what you think?

Thanks
Conor