ant-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: FileSet + Mapper = new FileSet
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 15:19:02 GMT
I see that.  Had I known this task was so extensible,
I might have created my tasks within its framework.  I
have used ant-contrib's <foreach> in my own stuff,
although I am hesitant to get into the battles I know
I would have to fight to use it at work.  I honestly
consider myself fortunate we are using Ant proper, so
in this case we are probably better off with in-house
tasks.  I like <pathtofileset>'s idea of defining a
fileset with an id, rather than trying to BE a
fileset, so I may write something that does something
similar with a nested fileset and mapper(s).  Thanks
for the input!

-Matt