ant-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: FileSet + Mapper = new FileSet
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 14:39:51 GMT
That was what I thought.  I tried it, and as we
thought, it's not accepted.  Thanks anyway Jan.  I
think one problem is that files defined by a fileset
DO exist, and files defined by a mapper may not exist.

In case you haven't guessed, I am looking at a process
of compiling files with one task, then linking using
another task.  So I wanted to use a mapper to define
my object files from my source files, then get a set
of the files created as a result to pass to the
linker.  I would write something custom and/or extend
FileSet, but no intelligent strategy has yet presented
itself.

-Matt