ant-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <>
Subject Re: Ant Pretty Build...
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2003 14:48:34 GMT
I think AntPrettyBuild is a good idea, but I got
errors when I tried it.  Don't have time to delve into
XSL myself just now; one thing I noticed immediately
is that there are hard-coded paths to Java and Ant in
the XSL that don't match my environment.  I don't
think that is the extent of the problems I am
experiencing, however.