ant-user mailing list archives

From billy.ba...@thirty3.net
Subject Junit target not being executed by Ant
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2003 17:15:51 GMT
I'm not sure why or how this started but my junit tests
are not being executed via Ant.

I have an ant target which starts tomcat and I have
another target which calls the <junit> task to execute
my unit tests...

My deploy.test target depends on starting tomcat and
then makes an <antcall target> to my 'test' target
which executes my tests. It seems to be hanging after
tomcat is started successfully. Has anyone come across
this issue before.

Example:
<target name="deploy.test" depends="clean, tc">
<!-- clean target just deletes the build dir -->
<!-- tc target starts tomcat -->
<antcall target="test"> <!-- executes unit tests -->
</target>

Thanks for any help...

- Billy -