ant-user mailing list archives

From Richard Hill <RH...@classmates.com>
Subject java task jvmargs
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2003 03:12:28 GMT
I'm getting mix messages on the java task's jvmargs option. If I use jvmargs
as a java parameter it tells me it's deprecated. If I use jvmargs as an
element it tells me that the "jvmargs" element is not supported. Either way
this is blocking the script from running...any suggestion on why this is
happening? I'm using Ant 1.5.3

    <target name="check_queue" >
        <java classname="CheckQueueAction"
                 fork="true"
                 failonerror="true"
                 jvmargs="-server">
            <classpath refid="project.classpath"/>
        </java>
    </target>

The jvmargs attribute is deprecated. Please use nested jvmarg elements.

        <java classname="CheckQueueAction"
                 fork="true"
                 failonerror="true">
            <jvmargs value="-server"/>
            <classpath refid="project.classpath"/>
        </java>

The <java> task doesn't support the nested "jvmargs" element.