ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ciramella, EJ" <ECirame...@emptoris.com>
Subject RE: [announce] Ant RSS feeds available--Re: RSS...
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2003 15:23:11 GMT
That's perfect!!!!

This is exactly what I was looking for!!!

Could we discuss this a little off line?  I have some questions as to how
you completed this...

-----Original Message-----
From: Jon Madison [mailto:jon@tfftech.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2003 1:46 AM
To: Ciramella, EJ
Cc: Ant Users List
Subject: [announce] Ant RSS feeds available--Re: RSS...

RE: RSS...alright, so i finally got a chance to sit down and learn me some
XSLT, with a fitting first project.

anyone who's interested, check out the following 0.91 feeds (alpha status!
:)

http://www.tfftech.com/feeds/rss/ant/antnews.rss
http://www.tfftech.com/feeds/rss/ant/changelog.rss

they're updated daily early in the morning, currently.

comments and suggestions are welcome, as i pretty much took some educated
guesses as to what info is desired.

thanks!

j.

---