ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ciramella, EJ" <>
Subject RE: Needed - Netcomponents.jar -telnet,ftp tasks
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2003 16:33:33 GMT
Put it in the ANT_HOME/lib dir....

-----Original Message-----
From: Nagarajan Murugesan []
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2003 12:19 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: RE: Needed - Netcomponents.jar -telnet,ftp tasks

I got downloaded the common-net.jar file and added in the class path,
when I running the test it throws error that unable to find the task
or type of task.

Could not create task or type of type: telnet.
Ant could not find the task or a class this task relies upon.

Thats why I am asking the netcomponts.jar to send to my id