ant-user mailing list archives

From "Svetlin Stanchev" <stanc...@360t.com>
Subject RE: Job Ads - conclusion
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2003 11:34:52 GMT
> I think it is clear that most users do not want job ads on
> the list.

If possible, please allow enough time (24 hrs?) for the people (e.g.
from the Western hemisphere) to express their opinion.

Also, I beg you to please do not comply to intimidation or
"supposed-to-be-funny" disruption attempts. I personally am very happy
with the way you are handling your hard duties and I would like for us
to remain on topic, not getting personal.

Regardless of wiki, no ads or whatever the decision might be, let it be
informed and fair to most.

Best rgs,
--
Svetlin