ant-user mailing list archives

From Matthias P. <groups.mpat...@gmx.de>
Subject Secure file transfer with ant
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2003 15:45:21 GMT
Hi,

I have following requirement.

On our project we are developing in Germany with a offshore group in india.
We are building every night in germany. No our india groups starts up with
development. Before the build i want to get their sourcecode changes from
india, do the build and then sent their the germany changes since last build. The
transfer must be secure!!!

What proceeding do you suggest? How save is FTP? Are their other
possibilities, like encrypting the sources. Are their any tasks for it?

Thanks,
Matthias