ant-user mailing list archives

From Zhang Yining <yin...@ectoplasm.org>
Subject Re: diff task for jar's ?!
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2003 10:43:12 GMT
Hi Rebhan,

Maybe it's easier by comparing md5sum of the two files? If what you want
to know is if they are different rather than how one differs from the
other.

There are a few freely-available command util programs that get the
md5sum of files on windows, but can't name one out of my head now...:-(
am sure google will help ;-)

Zhang Yining
email: yining@zhangyining.net
weblog: http://www.zhangyining.net/weblog