ant-user mailing list archives

From Zhang Yining <yin...@ectoplasm.org>
Subject Re: how to exclude a file from directory
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2003 10:34:32 GMT
Hi Laxma,

You can use the <exclude> tag in the <fileset> to exclude a particular
file (assuming you know the file name), like

<fileset dir="path/to/involved/directories">
   <exclude name="path/to/file/you/want/excluded">
</fileset>

Hope this answers your question.

Regards,

Zhang Yining
email: yining@zhangyining.net
weblog: http://www.zhangyining.net/weblog

On Fri, 2003-08-29 at 15:57, Laxma.Nandikonda@nokia.com wrote:
> Hi friends,
>
>  I am having many directries and hundred's of files in each directory. In the compile
target I gave the directory structures but now I want to exclude a single file in a particular
directory from compilation..what's the ant sturcture for that would be ??. And again I can't
delete that file from that directory as it is a shared file.