ant-user mailing list archives

From Charlie Cano <cc...@columbus.rr.com>
Subject RE: dependencies shared between projects
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 21:50:48 GMT
David,

Thanks for the response --

I like your idea of publishing/deploying subprojects at some root level
that can be generically referenced in each sub project.  That's sorta
where I was leaning, but wasn't sure if it was too much of a hack.  That
way the "master" build will maintain the dependency graph between
subproject, and can be sure to build/publish project A before B, since B
needs A's output.

And I feel your pain -- I'm wrestling with this project and a slew of
other things in WebSphere... ugh.

Charlie