ant-user mailing list archives

From "Parnell, Giles (AU - Sydney)" <g.parn...@eclipsegroup.com.au>
Subject RE: how to start jboss in the ant
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2003 08:05:47 GMT
Thanks  Antoine

IT WORKS IT WORKS IT WORKS  :) ....

you legend

Cheers

-----Original Message-----
From: Antoine Levy-Lambert [mailto:antoine@antbuild.com]
Sent: Friday, 1 August 2003 5:04 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: how to start jboss in the ant

something like this on UNIX
(assuming the start script of JBoss is in Bourne-Shell, otherwishe exchange
sh for ksh or bash ...)

<exec executable="sh" spawn="true">
       <arg value="${path_to_jboss}/bin/start_jboss.sh"/>
</exe>

on Windows

<exec executable="cmd" spawn="true">
       <arg value="/C"/>
       <arg value="${path_to_jboss}/bin/start_jboss.bat"/>
</exec>

(I am not absolutely sure about cmd /C, but I know you have to give a
special flag for cmd for this kind of stuff to work; please have a look at
cmd /? and study it yourself).

Cheers,

Antoine