ant-user mailing list archives

From "Rhodes, Phillip C." <Phillip.Rho...@alcoa.com>
Subject javac/classpath vs war/lib?
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2003 19:22:29 GMT
In my ant file, I create a base.classpath that I use when compiling the code
with javac. I would like all the jars in my classpath to deployed into the
lib directory of my war file.

 <path id="base.classpath" >
    <!-- snip  -->
  <pathelement location="/usr/local/example.jar"/>
 </path>
 <property name="base.classpath" refid="base.classpath" />

In the javac task:  I can use a
   <classpath>
    <pathelement path="${base.classpath}" />
   </classpath>
But in my war task, I can not use a
   <lib>
    <pathelement path="${base.classpath}" />
   </lib>

I have tried many different ways of doing this.
Can someone share (hopefully with an example) how to reuse a fileset or path
between a war and javac task?

Thanks very much!