ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dipl. Ing. Andrei Ingeaua" <andre...@flashmail.com>
Subject Ant Task - same problem
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2003 08:14:27 GMT
            I understand that the problem consist in setting the path, but i still have the
problem. I don't know what is wrong. I need an example for the

taskdef  statement.

    I compiled my class, i  also made more jar files containing the class.

        I'll give you the directory for the classes.

the direcory D:\Work\Uni-D\main\build\classes\netrom contains the file MyVeryOwnTask.class
the directory D:\Work\Uni-D\main\build contains the jar file : uni-d.jar wich have the directory
netrom inside and MyVeryOwnTask.class in it. You have attached the uni-d.jar file.

                                                            Andrei