ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jon Madison" <...@tfftech.com>
Subject Re: [announce] Ant RSS feeds available--Re: RSS...
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2003 12:30:52 GMT
Hey thanks :).

i have all the build scripts and xsl's needed. what i mainly wanted to do is
at least get it out there for comments, but definitely i'd like to just have
it "rolled in" as part of the apache site's info. i currently have a script
that runs on a cron job to go in and run ant with my build.xml in the
morning--which means that i have to make sure i have an updated cvs source
tree on my local server every day as well...

i'm not familiar how changes to the ant source tree are rolled in, so maybe
i should look into that--but the build xml and xsl files could potentially
just be part of the ant build?

one issue i'm running into is with the antnews.xml that is generated. the
anchors that are created in the resulting xml are broken--they've spaces in
them, which just don't work well as an anchor. i think i could take a peak
at the stylesheets used to generate the news and fix this though (which
requires me again to learn how to properly contribute code changes/additions
to the tree :)

here are my questions for those interested:

is it enough info?
how many days should be covered in the changelog feed?
what other info is needed/desired?

j.
---
Jon Madison