ant-user mailing list archives

From "Abhay Kulkarni" <abh...@pune.tcs.co.in>
Subject Regarding Classpath
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2003 16:21:36 GMT
Hi All,

I'm quite new to Ant

Can anybody guide me about the usage of javac task of Ant

I've a task javac like

<javac srcdir="${src.dir}"
       destdir="${dest.dir}"
       debug="${javac.debug}"
       optimize="${javac.optimize}"
       fork="on">
</javac>

I want to use the system environment variable CLASSPATH which is already set.
CLASSPATH is set to value "c:\MCraftFileServer\Common\*.jar;c:\MCraft\third_party\*.jar;and
lot more jar are included from dirrerent directories"

Suppose i do like
<property name="classpath" value="${env.CLASSPATH}"/>

Please guide me how can i use above property classpath in the javac task so that task javac
will pick up the value CLASSPATH environment variable.

 So that i'll not have to write
<path id="classpath">
     <fileset dir="c:\MCraftFileServer\Common">
         <include name="**/*.jar"/>
    </fileset>

</path>

and add filesets for each of the jar included in the CLASSPATH

Thanks & Regards,
Abhay.