ant-user mailing list archives

From "Antoine Levy-Lambert" <>
Subject Re: FTP task gets stuck
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2003 15:07:45 GMT

which version of ant are you using ?

Can it be that your ftp server times out just before ant has finished
copying or uploading files ?

I am working on the ftp task currently in dev, but I do not have any clear

There is an open bug concerning optimization of the FTPDirectoryScanner

Maybe you are having a similar problem to the one of the person who

----- Original Message -----
From: "Roman Rytov" <>
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2003 4:08 PM

I call FTP task that ought to copy a directory with subdirectories and
files. The operation gets stuck just before completion. On the target
ftp I see all the files and directories are copied as expected but the
ant script doesn't response. I use all default values of the task.
Any ideas?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message