ant-user mailing list archives

From "Eric Chow" <ec...@macaucabletv.com>
Subject Run Jasper2 before XDoclet causes exception in Ant !!!
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 01:59:31 GMT
Hello,

I tried to compile JSP to Servlet. But some of code is generated by XDoclet.

When I put the Jspc task before the XDoclet task, it caused the following
exception, but if I run XDoclet before Jspc, nothing happen but success.

I don't know if it is Ant's problem or XDoclet's problem, or it's Jasper's
problem. Please give me a hand.

Best regards,
Eric

org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException: Class
org.apache.commons.logging.impl.Log4JCategoryLog does not implement Log
 at
org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl.newInstance(LogFactoryImpl.ja
va:555)
 at
org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl.getInstance(LogFactoryImpl.ja
va:289)
 at org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory.getLog(LogFactory.java:409)
 at xdoclet.util.LogUtil.getLog(LogUtil.java:26)
 at xdoclet.loader.ModuleFinder.findModules(ModuleFinder.java:116)
 at xdoclet.DocletTask.registerModules(DocletTask.java:534)
 at xdoclet.DocletTask.createDynamicElement(DocletTask.java:334)
 at
org.apache.tools.ant.IntrospectionHelper.createElement(IntrospectionHelper.j
ava:510)
 at
org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.handleChildren(UnknownElement.java:239)
 at
org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.maybeConfigure(UnknownElement.java:122)
 at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:336)
 at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:1339)
 at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Ant.execute(Ant.java:397)
 at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.CallTarget.execute(CallTarget.java:143)
 at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:336)
 at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:1339)
 at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Ant.execute(Ant.java:397)
 at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.CallTarget.execute(CallTarget.java:143)
 at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:336)
 at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:1339)
 at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:1255)
 at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.start(Main.java:196)
Caused by: org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException:
org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException: Class
org.apache.commons.logging.impl.Log4JCategoryLog does not implement Log
 at
org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl.getLogConstructor(LogFactoryI
mpl.java:420)
 at
org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl.newInstance(LogFactoryImpl.ja
va:548)
 ... 29 more
Caused by: org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException: Class
org.apache.commons.logging.impl.Log4JCategoryLog does not implement Log
 at
org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl.getLogConstructor(LogFactoryI
mpl.java:416)
 ... 30 more