ant-user mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel FELLER" <Emmanuel.FEL...@maaf.fr>
Subject RE : RE : Recursive expand of properties ( ${${foo}.${bar}} )
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2003 14:35:13 GMT
I found a fragment I may reproduce, it is a very short part but it
explain my problems

#each project configure the ears it should deploy (one or n ear)
project.A.earliste = ear1,ear2,ear3
project.B.earliste = earb1,earb2,earb3

#each ear configure the j2ee module it contains (one or n)
project.A.ear1.moduleList = web1,web2

#until here no pb, only project dependant : i do it with foreach task
and propertycopy in my buildfile
#and for the properties below i use several properties file (one per
projet,env)
#so what i need seem to be like that :

#transactionGateway
gateway = ${gateway.${projectName}}
gateway.A = foo
gateway.B = bar

#now we define the directories : depends on env
global.distribution = c:\distribution
env.location = ${global.distribution}/${env.name}
global.dir.bin = ${env.location}/bin
global.dir.release = ${env.location}/${gateway}/release

#users
user = ${user.${env.name}.${gateway}}
user.QA.foo = batman
user.QA.bar = batmantoo