ant-user mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel FELLER" <Emmanuel.FEL...@maaf.fr>
Subject RE : more than one unless/if in a target
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2003 10:09:51 GMT

I think it should be an "and" operator as it is for the depends list.

<target name="foo" depends="can,have,commas" unless="a,b">
In this way the target is executed after "can AND have AND comma"
targets so it should be executed only if "(a AND b) are not set".

But unless and if should be used at a same time to compose logic
expression :
Unless="a,b" if="c,d" : (a and b are not set) and (c and d are set).

Emmanuel