ant-user mailing list archives

From "Tony Thompson" <tony.thomp...@stone-ware.com>
Subject RE: Building a manifest
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2003 13:08:10 GMT
Daniel,

Thanks for the information.  Yes, I tried that but the "c:\blahblah" is
built using a <path> and is missing the trailing "\".  I can't add it
manually because the script wouldn't run on a Unix box.  I also tried:

 <map from="c:\blahblah\" to=""/>
 <map from="\" to=""/>
 <map from="/" to=""/>

but, Ant doesn't seem to chain the map commands together anymore (I
thought it used to) so that didn't work either.  I was able to get it to
work with the <foreach> task from SourceForge but, that is an ugly
solution compared to just using <mapper type="flatten"/>.

Tony

>>> daniel.joshua@gridnode.com 07/15/03 01:41AM >>>
Tony,

Have you tried to add this: